A leading car manufacturer are seeking a field-based Regional Corporate Sales Manager to cover Scotland & Northern England (Manchester/Hull northwards). The role will initially be for a 12 month contract.
Responsible for fleet sales to end user customers in Northern England and Scotland.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect, account manage and maximize customer purchases in line with plan and budget
- Develop local Contract Hire relationships to increase penetration onto Contract Hire fleets
- Identify volume opportunities and grow market share and volume in Corporate Fleets
- Feed all relevant market and competitor intelligence back into the Corporate management team
- Actively promote the manufacturer’s brand and products and achieve optimum customer satisfaction
- Support implementation of relevant policies, processes and systems
- Act as the main point of contact for the manufacturer’s corporate customers in your region
- Be primary contact for Corporate Fleets and their approved leasing companies
- Manage Corporate demonstrator usage by your individual customers / prospects to ensure maximum exposure of the Brand
- Undertake joint customer visits with dealers where an existing or potential opportunity exists
- Attend and participate in key industry / customer events as necessary
RELEVANT EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 A Levels or Equivalent
- At least 2 years automotive experience, ideally in a Fleet Sales, Contract Hire environment or dealer facing role
- A full understanding of the UK fleet market, total cost of ownership modelling and residual value principles
- Excellent sales and relationship building skills.
- Basic use of all Microsoft applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Be living in Northern England or Scotland
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.