Working for a major leasing co, you will be responsible for identifying and winning new business opportunities with fleets of 75+ vehicles. This role is supported by dedicated new business sales support and is responsible for all processes up to and including implementation before handover of the account to the Account Management Team
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To meet profit and unit targets set by the business on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- To identify new business opportunities within a given territory.
- To pursue new business opportunities through initial prospect visits, presentation and proposal stages.
- To establish prospects financial position and suitability in conjunction with Underwriting.
- To ensure all relevant documentation is in place upon securing a new account.
- To provide monthly data on appointments attended, pipeline and new accounts signed.
- To conduct in house visits and presentations for new customers where appropriate.
- To work closely with all other internal departments to ensure all services required by the customer can be delivered.
- To ensure quality of service in accordance with the brand.
- To communicate information to Managers and Directors.
- To support the ethos of professionalism, team spirit and innovation
- New Business Skills in a Business2Business Environment
- Knowledge of the Contract Hire Sector
- Commercial Awareness and Decision Making within remit given
- Financial Awareness
- Ability to deliver creative solutions and look at new ideas and approaches
- Strong Negotiation & Selling skills
- Ability to Influence and Persuade
- Polished Presenter
- Target and Opportunity Driven
- Tenacious & Resilient
- Solution Delivery and Ownership
- Effective Time Management, Organisational & Delegation skills
- Excellent Communications skills – verbal and written
- IT Literate
- ~£45k basic + £15k OTE + Flex bens
- North (Field)
How To Apply
Please either register your CV, send your CV to [email protected] referencing DJW5D106 and your current salary or call 0113 8343199 and ask for David
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.