Corporate SME Fleet Specialist - Contract Hire and Leasing
Our Client is the fastest growing FN50 leasing company and part of a very substantial, fully supportive PLC. The business has set down a strategic 5 year plan incorporating real growth which will put them firmly in the top 20 within those next 5 years. Their outstanding service provides customers with a range of vehicle funding and management solutions, tailored specifically to their needs.
The opportunity has arisen for an energetic self-starter to grow our sales to SME business customers in the Yorkshire and North East Area. The position will be office based in North Yorkshire with travel as required.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to join a distinctive, successful company which offers rapid career progression prospects.
To Whom Responsible: Head of Sales
Qualifying Experience and Training:
You will have a proven track record that can be evidenced of successful business development in the UK small to medium Fleet Market over a minimum of a 2 + year period, together with excellent contacts in this market.
Summary of Objectives:
• You will ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met+ through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline, together with accurate forecasting ability.
• Your role will be to prospect and obtain new customers for our products and services within pre-agreed company guidelines, with a service led Partnership Focus.
• Your focus will be on ensuring effective qualification of prospect/customer needs to enable a win/win commercial agreement to be negotiated and delivered.
• Capable of generating fresh marketing ideas and running your own campaigns to generate sales leads.
• You will maintain regular contact with clients and prospective clients via direct visits and networking events, ensuring the building of strong matrix loyal customer relationships.
• You will promote Contract Hire and all relating products using professional and recognised selling techniques to ensure that Company goals are always met.
• You will provide excellent customer service and be extremely professional at all times.
• You will ensure that all Sales department processes are complied with in a comprehensive and timely manner, together with excellent communication.
We offer a competitive basic salary and OTE. Uncapped commission structure and company car.
How To Apply
If you think you have the necessary experience and skills for this role we would be pleased to hear from you.
For a full Job Description and Person Specification, please contact:
Derek Webb 01889 591554 email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.