National Fleet Manager/ National Field Manager – corporate automotive field sales team
Full time permanent role
Starting salary: - £45,000 plus 12% bonus, company car and benefits
Ideal location: Midlands and surrounding areas
Area to be covered – National
Who are we?
This fantastic opportunity will give an individual the chance to represent Nissan, a leading & innovative global Automotive Manufacturer, voted as one of the top 50 brands in the world by the Best Global Brands Study. You would be working for CPM – the UK’s largest Field Marketing Agency, we are famous for sales and specialise in creating amazing sales people – innovative people like you with the drive and enthusiasm to manage our team to perform at their best. We have an industry leading talent programme and invest significantly in developing our people to create some of the best sales teams in the UK.
What is the role?
Be passionate about our client’s brand and their products and leading your team to success.
· Managing a field sales team of 8 Area Fleet Managers (corporate lease sales) calling into SME’s to win fleet sales opportunities for Nissan.
· Results focused, with the ability to drive the team to achieve sales and meet agreed targets.
· Develop and nurture the team through regular 1:1 sessions and team meetings to develop individual’s capabilities to support professional development.
· Constantly monitor teams progress against target, analyse, collate and interpret data to provide trade insights and recommendations for activity..
· Be accountable and take full ownership for the delivery of the team’s performance.
Who are we looking for?
· Exceptional individuals who are passionate about developing an automotive field sales team to their full potential
· Self-motivated, results driven with great analytical skills.
· Previous experience managing a field sales team, within automotive is essential
· Confident and experienced presentation skills
· Ability to develop and nurture a new team to achieve challenging targets
· Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ and positive attitude at all times
· As this is a national position some overnights will be required
· Full UK Driving licence essential
What previous experience could you have?
Your passion to do a great job is essential, together with your current experience of managing a field sales team ideally within the automotive sector, previous experience of fleet sales an advantage.
What can we offer you?
In additional to a generous salary and company car, iPad and mobile phone, we reward, recognise and believe in people and their potential and will help you grow your skills and experience in this role.
· Log In or Register fully with this site – launched 13/03/2013 (the first time registering will create your new username & password and automatically log you in)
· Click on Apply with Ad Code (you can only see this section once you have registered with this site and are logged in)
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to www.skype.com