Location: Thame (some UK travel may be required)
Excellent salary package on offer plus benefits
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to DAF UK and now have an exciting opportunity for a Warranty Assessor to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract. This role may become a permanent position for the right applicant.
Working on behalf of a company with a multi-award-winning range of vehicles and reporting to the Warranty Manager, the main aim of the role of is to ensure claims submitted by the DAF dealer network and selected customers are processed accurately and promptly in line with DAF’s current policies and procedures.
The DAF Dealer Network
The Warranty Assessor will be processing claims with vehicle warranty parc of circa 30,000 vehicles. This is an exciting and challenging role which holds a high level of responsibility for an experienced Warranty Assessor looking for their next career opportunity.
- Authorise claim expenditure through computer interrogation and audit process
- Inspire / educate dealers to ensure claims are submitted promptly and accurately thereby reducing the number of rejections
- Keep abreast of modern technology and trends putting it into use where beneficial to the claiming process
- Work closely with the technical department to ensure information from claim analysis is used to best effect future product improvements
We are looking for the following skills, attributes and experience in the ideal candidate:
- A solid technical background ideally in an after sales environment
- Excellent decision making ability with good questioning and listening skills
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Sound planning and organising skills, with motivation and drive to achieve results and a strong focus on quality
- A positive mind-set, initiative and team working are also essential.
In return you will have the benefit of working for a prestigious brand with a number of professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry. In addition, you will have the support of fellow colleagues within the DEKRA Automotive network.