My client, Vauxhall Motors is currently looking for a Development Manager for their Commercial Vehicle and B2B sectors to join their Retail Operations Function in a field based role.
With responsibility for maximising volume via the Retailer Network for Commercial Vehicles and B2B sales, this field based position will cover the densely populated London area.
As a talented sales professional with an in depth knowledge of automotive retail operations this role requires a self-motivated individual to develop and drive volume through these vital channels.
Offered on an ongoing assignment via Adecco UK Ltd, this could be an excellent opportunity to join this prestigious automotive brand.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Management of the Regional CV sales performance & volume objectives
• Development of the Regional B2B sales performance
• Act as the regional CV & B2B expert conducting professional and effective appointments with Vauxhall Retailers
• Assist with the training & development of CV & B2B Sales Specialists
• Assist with the creation and implementation of Quarterly and Annual CV & B2B growth plans
• Assist with the creation & utilisation of a customer/prospect database
• Provide advice on the targeting and marketing to customers/prospects
• Provide advice on the best use of CV & B2B offers and funding methods
• Work closely with other Field based stakeholders to ensure all are aware of Retailer performance
• Present CV & B2B offers & marketing material etc to Retailers
• Ensure comprehensive awareness of CV & B2B programmes
• Maximise the participation of each Retailer in the quarterly pack & marketing programmes
• Minimum of 6 Retailer visits per week with each Heavy Van Retailer visited at least once per month
• Agree an Action Plan with the Retailer during each visit
• Monitor trends in the CV & B2B market and report on all competitive activities with appropriate action recommendations
• Liaise with other Sales personnel to ensure that appropriate leads are passed across each function Maximise sales of Vauxhall Approved Accessories
• Detailed knowledge of Retail Operations and markets
• Detailed understanding of the CV & B2B market dynamics
• Strong operational & strategic expertise in the Sales & Marketing disciplines of the automotive industry
• Self motivated, highly organised and driven individual with a determination to succeed
• Excellent sales, negotiation & communication skills, adapts approach to suit the target audience
• High level of computer literacy