An outstanding opportunity to join a market leading business. The role is all about developing and maintaining customer relationships; maximising a customer’s ROI and ensuring optimum levels of customer satisfaction , retention and development. The remuneration package comprises a salary of between £45k and £55k, bonuses of 15k, car pension and healthcare.
Is a leading provider of mobile resource management specialising in Vehicle & Asset Tracking and Mobile Workforce Management Applications. They serve thousands of businesses across Europe with a complex range of highly intelligent solutions that deliver tangible business benefits and demonstrable return on investment.
To develop and maintain customer relationships maximising a customer’s ROI and ensuring optimum levels of customer satisfaction, retention and development through the effective management and professional service delivery to a portfolio of selected named corporate accounts.
· Identification, articulation and delivery of Return on Investment
· Measure and promote good service on behalf of the customer inside the business
· Key escalation point for major service issues
· Effective management of named Enterprise Accounts in the UK
· Building outstanding relationships with Key Stakeholders and decision makers
· Gaining detailed understanding of customer’s business model, corporate structure, decision making body, end to end business processes and KPIs
· Identify customer problem areas and provide effective solutions to ensure excellent customer service is maintained and escalating to the business where necessary
· Deliver against agreed aims and objectives set out within the customer account review and as outlined in the customer’s business case for relevant products and services
· Work closely with sales team to maximise renewal and growth opportunities
· Analyse individual customer data and identify trends in order to prove your customer’s ROI
· Creating and delivering face to face account management reviews, incorporating information on areas such as: SLA Performance, maintenance, product and service roadmap, ROI Update
· Measuring client satisfaction
· Maintaining up to date customer MI including internal operational performance and achievement against SLA
· Presenting relevant products and services
· Proactive fleet reporting
· Liaise with other operational departments to ensure service delivery, specifically Customer Service, IVS and Technical Support escalating where necessary
· Carry out any other duties as designated and deemed reasonable by the Company
· Responsible for all personal KPIs
· Continue to develop all relevant knowledge and skills and attend training whenever deemed necessary
· Understand at all times and demonstrate company Behaviours and Values.
· Following Miller Heiman methodology to create strategic account plans for each customer in portfolio
· Customer Focus – Professionally supports external and internal customer relationships while fully understanding customer environment and needs
· Results Orientation – Partners with the right people to deliver successful results meeting the needs of internal and external customers
· Organisational Knowledge – Understands our position in the market, can share knowledge with those in out of normal workgroup, seeks and acts on opportunities to develop knowledge and use it to best effect
· Interpersonal Agility – Effectively seeks and listens to others’ ideas, incorporating into own thinking, communicating those ideas and recommendations clearly and being able to create strong working relationships to deliver success
· Account Management – Reviews account management plans to ensure they meet group global business targets, focusing on greatest strategic value of each account to direct priorities for the business and maximising customer loyalty and engagement.
· Client Relationship Management - Consults with customer's senior management on the long-term value of the solution provided and its contribution to the corporate goals or strategy. Coordinates distributed customer business efforts, translating success for all stakeholders.
· Self-Management – Effectively plans and priorities work whilst fostering a strong personal presence within the organization
· Meeting Management and Facilitation - Can prepare agendas and materials for meetings, communicate clearly with attendees and include all participants in discussion, documenting action points and clearly articulating outcomes
· Presentation Delivery – Can prepare clear and engaging presentations to customers or colleagues to fully demonstrate a given argument, service delivery or product or service opportunity
· Relationship Management – Builds and draws on a wide range of relationships internally and externally
· Degree Level education and/or relevant business experience
· A full driving licence and own car is required for this role
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
· Good business judgment to assess opportunities and potential risks
· Attention to detail
· Strong sense of customer service
· Experience of working in high pressured situations, and dealing with customer senior managers
· Attention to detail
· Tenacious and self-motivated
· Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
· Influencing skills and commercial awareness
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
· Expert knowledge of all company Products and Services required
· Ability to operate effectively across a broad range of customers
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to identify benefits to the customer and provide solutions
· Ability to understand technical issues
· Microsoft package expertise
· Ability to manage customer expectations
· Experience of dealing with customers both over the phone and in person, including holding meetings
· Experience of dealing with diverse and complex customer requirements
Please send your CV and a covering note summarising your current salary, bonus opportunity, benefis and notice period.