To ensure the buyer experience and sale performance meets or exceeds our customers’ demands, working to Manheim internal standards at all times & in line with the Buyer Services strategy, both within individual branch and across the region.
Deliver World Class Customer Service & the buyer development strategy through a thorough understanding of the buyer base.
- Accountability for transaction volume and active buyer growth across a portfolio of non-franchise dealer customers.
- Oversee the handling of sale performance for all provisionals during and post-sale. Set and meet or provisional conversion targets seeing improvements and identifying training requirements for self and team
- Responsible for managing the existing buyer base & maintaining relationships; working with region to understand the needs of our buyers, ensuring consistency of approach and increase buyer wallet share
- Develop robust relationships with your key customers & allocated portfolio, demonstrating knowledge and understanding of market trends and become a “trusted voice” within the region to advise and enhance the customer experience
- To co-ordinate the post-sale arbitration process, taking responsibility for managing buyer complaints, working with the appropriate senior managers to ensure a satisfactory outcome for both Manheim and the customer
- Develop and recruit a buyer base within the branch and across your region, both trade and private, using company tools available to accumulate buyer information that allows you to deliver and meet the needs of the buyers, both short and long term, and therefore deliver company KPIs
- Provisional Sales excellence, overseeing the sale performance, operation and customer service of all provisional sales. Setting targets to improve conversion rates, seeing that bids are converted or closed within the agreed timescales and seeking improvements and identifying training requirements
- Partner with Group Marketing team to deliver & develop the branch marketing strategy/plan with alignment to group brand, policy and annual budget; ensuring effective and cost efficient promotion of the centre & regions centres
- Keep up to date and accurate information on losses ensuring trends within your area are identified and route causes are mitigated through active management
- Report and improve outcomes on OSI and KPI’s to drive improvement of Customer experience
- Ensure effective Stock channel management between physical and online where applicable
- Use company metrics and reporting tools to analyse sale performance and develop strategies for improvement
- Analyse and report pre and post sale activity, to ensure that both internal and external reporting expectations are met
- Using business tools ensure that the centre and sale event are presented for buyers to Manheim Internal standards and take the appropriate steps to address areas of concern, raising issues to the AGM’s and escalating to the GM where appropriate,
- Responsible for the ensuring the centre is correctly represented on the company’s website
- Support the buyer arbitration and complaint handling process as required