Keltbray Ltd currently have an opportunity for an Administrator to join their Fleet division based in Esher.
As a focal point for communication within the division you will be responsible for assisting the Managerial team on a daily basis to ensure sound running of the business.
- General Admin tasks, filing (electronic & hard copy), minutes of meetings etc.
- Using vehicle ordering and tracking system
- Answer phone calls and direct to the most relevant team member
- Attend weekly meetings and take and distribute minutes
- Experience in transport or similar industry
- A Good organiser, able to prioritise their workload
- Good communicator in writing, telephone & face to face
- Experience of using a vehicle tracking system
- Strong I.T skills especially in Excel
- Basic numeracy skills
- Ability to quickly learn and operate new systems
How To Apply
Please send your CV via the link provided or direct to [email protected]