Details of the Position:
This is an administrative role and will be based out of the Stamford Hill bus garage. Normal working hours (38 per week) apply Mondays to Fridays, although the post holders would occasionally be expected to work outside these times when required.
- Administration of our fleet of 100 leased company cars and vans.
- Arranging MOTs for our fleet of 1500 buses.
- Applying for road fund license (road tax) for our bus fleet .
- Applying for vehicle operator’s license discs for our bus fleet.
- Capturing all data relating to the operation of our bus fleet, from various sources and recording onto the fleet database.
- Administration of new vehicles into the fleet ensuring all legal and reporting requirements are met.
- Administration of vehicle changes in taxation class.
- Administration of our fuel tags.
- Regular reporting of key data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Major Incident reporting to DVSA.
- Engineering statistics and reporting.
- Provide support and guidance to the engineering team on matters relating to fleet.
- Supporting the fleet manager in general office duties.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in fleet administration and be confident, flexible and adaptable.
- Able to manage their own workload and focus on a number of priority projects at the same time.
- Strong IT skills with experience of databases and excel.
- They will be a team player, who is approachable and must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative.
An initial selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the information contained in the application. The selection process will be assessment and interview based.
Closing Date : 1/4/2016