Renault Manchester seeks a Fleet Administrator to join our Corporate Sales hub.
This is a busy and rewarding role where there will be an emphasis on ensuring timely and professional dealings with all internal and external customers. Work will include correspondence-based contact with clients/customers i.e. by phone, email, fax and letter.
Previous experience in automotive fleet administration is essential. In particular, handling corporate, fleet vehicle broker and SME client accounts, account management, sales administration and cultivating business with existing clients.
Candidates should ideally have fleet vehicle sales administration experience in a dealership / car dealer group, regular use of systems such as Kerridge, Autoline, ADP Drive, Ebbon Dacs, fleet quotation systems, RTC or AFRL in a recent previous role, and intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Full-time work: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30am to 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch
- Day-to-day account management of Fleet Client accounts
- Representing all our franchises (Renault, Nissan and Dacia) equally
- Maintaining close relationships with existing customers and key accounts to maximise sales opportunities
- Developing our Fleet Client base
- Advising clients of new models, specification and prices changes
- Ensuring complete and accurate paperwork of invoices, finance and licencing
- Ensuring the successful supply and delivery of vehicles
- Maximising product uptake with the client base
- Handling any customer complaints in a professional manner, ensuring a swift and mutually satisfactory agreement or conclusion
In return we offer a basic salary of £18,000 per annum, a team bonus scheme with OTE £24,000 pa and a tax-efficient company car following one month’s service.
Fringe benefits include 24 days holiday, pension scheme, employee benefit & discount scheme, retail discounts for partners and family, and superb career advancement prospects within the Group
To apply for this vacancy, please apply online or by email attaching your CV and covering letter.