About Impetus Automotive:
Based in Warwick, the Company is a long established and well regarded consultancy, and part of an AIM-listed Group. As a market leader we provide end to end solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, purely within the automotive industry. We support a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of consultancy services, IT / data solutions, business process improvement (BPI) and business process outsourcing (BPO). We work within six core channels; parts, service, new vehicles, fleet, accessories and used vehicles. The bespoke solutions we offer afford us a unique position within our sector.
We now have the exciting opportunity for an individual who excels within a fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding environment to be a Fleet Aftersales Manager.
To provide field support to identified Fleet Accounts and develop strong business relationships with key contacts. Ensure Aftersales support from dealer network and maximise sales of parts and accessories.
- Identify and agree Key Fleet Customers that are to receive central fleet Aftersales support in keeping with respective Brand values. To proactively contact those identified customers on a regular basis in order to form an ongoing working relationship that supports future customer loyalty.
- Work with Technical Service colleagues to ensure all product issues and concerns reported by Key Fleet Customers are analysed, reported and overcome. To provide relevant feedback to Key Fleet Customers in this regard.
- Liaise with Parts Marketing team and Logistics to agree parts pricing and stocking policy to support relevant Fleet Accounts.
- Meet regularly with the Key Account Managers in order to review central processes and update, where practical, in order to deliver standards of service expected by fleet customers. To ensure that all Fleet processes fully support the objectives of FCA UK Ltd.
- Identify dealers or dealer groups who are failing to deliver satisfactory levels of service to Key Fleet Customers and to liaise with the respective FCA field staff to advise of non-compliance.
- Liaise with Key Fleet Customers companies to ensure the FCA UK whole life costs are known to them. In addition collate competitor information and report any anomalies to the Fleet Marketing together with proposed actions to realign FCA product where necessary.
- Produce monthly performance report identifying all current operational and commercial issues. Produce action plan to resolve any outstanding issues and ensure availability of same for Mopar and Technical Services Directors.
- Experience in the Manufacturer or Fleet industry within the Aftersales area.
- Commercial understanding and ability to focus on maximising revenues.
- Proven track record of account management.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Key Account customers and colleagues both in written and verbal communication.
- A sound technical background, preferably with FGA product.
- Covering the Northern regions.
- Competitive salary.