An exciting opportunity has become available within GE Capital’s Fleet business for a Fleet Service Maintenance & Repair (SMR) Analyst. This is a core role within the business where strong reporting & analytical skills will be used to provide analysis & expertise across all dealer & vehicle manufacturer (OEM) activities. This includes responsibility for the Maintenance budget setting process, spend v budget analysis & dealer / OEM dashboards covering spend & performance metrics. Technical expertise in Access, Business Intelligence, SQL or VBA is needed & your knowledge & prior expertise working in the Fleet or Leasing industry is vital. A team orientated individual with the ability to engage & motivate key stakeholder is essential.
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
GE Capital International is a leading, global provider of specialist finance to the mid-market, with headquarters in London and serving customers from 30 markets across EMEA and Asia Pacific.
With approximately 25,000 employees and revenues of more than $11B, GE Capital International is focused on driving growth in its core commercial leasing & lending products and markets. It provides mid-market customers with a wide range of financing solutions including accounts receivable management, inventory finance, asset backed lending, cross-border financing, leveraged finance, leasing/vendor finance and fleet management solutions.
GE Capital International focuses on sectors where it can share GE's 130+ year industrial heritage with customers – energy, healthcare, transportation, power & water, aviation, oil & gas. Through its ‘Access GE’ programme, GE Capital gives customers access to GE’s experience and expertise to help solve their business issues and challenges.
• Responsible for the setting of Maintenance budgets for the funded fleet ensuring these are competitive while managing risk appetite
• Monitor performance against these budgets and make adjustments / recommendations where necessary
• Review competitive SMR position and identify variances and action where necessary
• Identify opportunities for cost savings for our customers and GE and assist in implementing
• Produce monthly metrics packs across all Supplier Management area’s for review across the business, including HQ
• Develop and maintain enhanced dealer / OEM dashboards for regular review & action
• Work closely with the OEM & Dealer Relationship Manager to ensure optimum network performance
• Develop and build Telematics data for pro-active customer use & strategic insights to feed budget setting and customer enhancements
• Work with Business Intelligence to develop new customer facing analytics as part of continuous improvement projects to further strengthen our customer offering & service levels
• Strong proven analytical experience with an eye for detail
• Proficient with MS Power point & presenting at all levels
• Advanced experience with MS products including VBA & SQL
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Customer focused & driven