A niche vehicle manufacturer with a strategy to build a wider more strategic presence in the fleet sector are seeking an Fleet Area Sales Manager to drive and deliver this plan. This key role will have full responsibility for all aspects of volume and profit delivery of fleet sales activity for the UK.
The role will be focused on:
- Identifying and contacting key business prospects (eg. Broker Market, Daily Rental Market and local business channel via Dealer Network)
- Develop relationships with Leasing Companies
- Selling Used vehicles into the Dealer Network
- Manage the supply of the OEM’s Business fleet of vehicles
- Maintain an effective working relationship with Dealer Network
This role would suit someone with a background working for an automotive manufacturer or a Fleet/Leasing company:
- Experience in fleet sales activity in multiple fleet segments
- Specific experience in increasing sales to Leasing Companies
- Experience in leading / development sales activity in a dealer network
- The ability to work cross-functionally with Managers and other Teams in the current sales structure
- To produce quotations for customers and prospects following presentations
In addition you will need to demonstrate strong strategic capabilities with a detailed understanding of both the automotive and fleet segments coupled with demonstrable ability in developing and executing effective actions to exploit market opportunities.
The role will be partially office based in the Midlands, but will require significant travel in the UK. Ideally you will live in the Midlands.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.