The Transport Department ensures that all business travel undertaken in our fleet of company vehicles and the grey fleet is done so in a safe, legal, cost effective and enviromentally responsible way.
The Fleet Controller role supports the Fleet Manager in delivering the objectives of the Transport Department.
- Capturing all changes to fleet data daily to ensure accurate record keeping
- Liaising with all drivers and advising on best practice and policy
- Prepare Data for KPI reporting
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely reporting of changes to fleet
- Support department manager with continuing improvements to processes and procedures
What you’ll need:
- Database / Reporting (excel)
- Some Fleet Management / Motor Industry experience, or interest.
- Full UK driving License, D1 Preferable
- Self-starter / Motivated
- Hands on (Jump Starts, Car Movements)
- Patient / Customer focussed
Able to prioritise own work load
How To Apply
To apply visit www.actionforchildren.org.uk/jobs quoting reference number HRSS005460
Closing date: 24 September 2015
Action for Children. Whatever it takes. For as long as it takes.
Committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity, we welcome applications that reflect the cultural diversity of the communities within which we work. Registered charity no. 1097940. Company no. 4764232. Charity registered in Scotland SC038092.