The Fleet Maintenance Advisor will be a key member of a lively, high achieving team of motor industry specialists working for GE Capital UK. The Fleet Maintenance Advisor will work with suppliers to resolve customer maintenance & mobility queries, with a strong focus on the effective management of vehicle downtime and cost saving, minimizing the time a vehicle is off road. Ideally you will have had exposure to the motor industry either working in customer services, maintenance, servicing or on the shop floor. The role will allow you to build on your career within an international company and will enable you to use your passion and knowledge for the motor industry daily.
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
GE Capital International is a leading, global provider of specialist finance to the mid-market, with headquarters in London and serving customers from 30 markets across EMEA and Asia Pacific.
With approximately 25,000 employees and revenues of more than $11B, GE Capital International is focused on driving growth in its core commercial leasing & lending products and markets. It provides mid-market customers with a wide range of financing solutions including accounts receivable management, inventory finance, asset backed lending, cross-border financing, leveraged finance, leasing/vendor finance and fleet management solutions.
GE Capital International focuses on sectors where it can share GE's 130+ year industrial heritage with customers – energy, healthcare, transportation, power & water, aviation, oil & gas. Through its 'Access GE' programme, GE Capital gives customers access to GE's experience and expertise to help solve their business issues and challenges.
• Timely management of all vehicles off the road – Liaise with key vehicle dealerships to expedite the resolution of problematic vehicle repairs
• Provide progress updates to drivers and customers regarding their vehicles off the road
• Act as lead customer contact for the resolution of problematic vehicle performance complaints
• Manage supplier and customer telephone and 1Link enquiries in a professional and timely manner
• Manage and control vehicle rejection/termination process between OEM, supplying dealers and internal Customer Service contacts
• Liaise with other operational and commercial teams to resolve customer issues and improve inter-departmental communication
• Resolve escalated customer issues (1st point escalation for team, commercial and other departments, issue investigation, attend customer meetings and calls)
• Maintain a strong knowledge of GE Capital core products and processes and ancillary services, the company car market and competitor activity to enhance service
• Intermediate knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills /ability to communicate at all levels with good use of questioning techniques and the ability to negotiate
• Analytical and numerical approach to interpreting data
• Process mind-set, constantly looking for process improvements
• High level of organizational skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to produce accurate work
• Ability to pushback and challenge High level of enthusiasm and commitment to driving 100% customer satisfaction
• Excellent team player
• Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines
• Ability to work and deliver result in a target driven environment
• Working within the motor industry (preferred)
• 1Link knowledge (preferred)