Would you like to join one of the most prestigious, independent car rental companies in the UK?
How about joining an expanding organisation, where there are real opportunities to progress your career.
As a Fleet Maintenance Controller, you will ensure that the vehicle fleet is managed in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with branches and agreeing costs for repair work
- Reviewing vehicles off road to ensure that actions are taken to minimise vehicle downtime
- Ensuring that any damage recharges to customers are fair and accurate
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Running scheduled reports to ensure all necessary actions are taken to maintain fleet
- Manage Tracker register to ensure all vehicles have correct tracker devices fitted and working
- Manage the Insurance Database to ensure all vehicles are registered
- Liaising with Fleet Administrator to ensure all tasks are followed up to completion.
You will be organised and capable of working on your own initiative and managing deadlines. You will have the ability to build key relationships, both within the business and with external suppliers, and be the kind of person who thrives in a busy and fast moving environment, where accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
The ability to assess vehicle damage and identify the most efficient method of repair is essential. Ideally, you will be familiar with BVRLA "fair wear and tear" guidelines.
Someone who has worked within a similar fleet management role or environment is desirable.
AMT Vehicle Rental are one of the most prestigious independent car rental companies in the UK. We offer a range of prestigious vehicles including Bentley, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Maserati and Land Rover, to both our corporate and retail customers.
Our customer service is second to none, and the reason why customers come back to us again and again!