A leading car manufacturer with a reputation for unique and innovate vehicles are seeking a field-based Fleet Major Accounts Manager to cover the north. The successful candidate will need to live between Birmingham and the Scottish border.
This role would suit a strong deal-maker with significant experience and track record in a fleet sales role (in cars or commercials) – with either a manufacturer or leasing company. You will need to demonstrate the ability to open doors and negotiate deals. Experience working for a brand with a smaller fleet market-share would be advantageous.
Role will have responsibility for:
· Sales to the 400+ corporate accounts
· Significant multi car opportunities within smaller fleets
· Significant Public Sector opportunities.
· Engagement with selected brokers and quasi retail affinity operators
You will be tasked with building and executing a detailed prospect targeting strategy for your area of responsibility as well as building effective channels of communication between the Leasing Companies’ Sales managers.
Key candidate requirements:
- A proven track record working in an automotive corporate sales role selling to larger accounts
- Demonstrable success in effectively building business through integration of OEM leasing companies’ sales teams and other networking activity.
- Experience in developing sales in an RV / WLC dependent customer base,
· Ability to communicate concepts and views in a logical, structured and persuasive way.
· A tenacious approach – following through on all opportunities
This role offers a talented, ambitious fleet sales expert the opportunity to develop their career with an automotive manufacturer and join a leading global car brand.
Copeland Select specialise in recruitment in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.