AMT Vehicle Rental are now looking to appoint a Fleet Operations Manager to head up the team responsible for ensuring that our fleet of prestigious and specialist cars are managed effectively.
We are one of the most prestigious independent car rental companies in the UK, offering a range of prestigious vehicles including Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar and Land Rover.
This is a senior position reporting directly into the General Manager. You should therefore be someone who is used to taking responsibility and who thrives on challenges. You will require strong organisation and negotiation skills and be able to lead and develop your team.
The role will include:
- Managing the department in line with agreed budgets and P&L accounts, which includes all expenditure on vehicle damage, maintenance costs, tracker utilisation and windscreen / tyre costs
- Maximising utilisation and ensuring VOR times are managed effectively
- Ensuring that we have an effective repair network for mechanical and body repairs that maximises commercial opportunities
- Recommending vehicle acquisitions and disposals
- Reviewing purchase requirements (trackers, tyres, glass etc.) to maximise financial opportunity
- Delivering class leading customer service and ensuring that escalated issues are handled and logged within SLA's
- Continually assessing existing processes and highlighting areas for improvement
The ideal candidate will have previous fleet management experience in a fast moving and high pressure environment, and have a proven track record of delivering consistent high performance through management, leadership and coaching of staff.