Who we are: VMS provides a range of services to both blue chip and SME fleet operators and Insurance companies including contract hire, flexi hire, accident management repair and maintenance and fleet disposal and sales services.
VMS have built a strong, dynamic client base and pride ourselves on customer retention. Customer service and client focus are paramount to the business, and as a result, an experienced Fleet Remarketing Manager is now required to take full responsibility for the fleet asset disposal and end of life processes.
Based at our Woolpit office in East Anglia, this role will require travel throughout the UK to our own sites and services centres.
Fleet Remarketing Manager
· Manage team of three including an administration leader and two administration assistants
· Disposal of company vehicle assets through retail, auction, trade sales and other outlets
· Manage everyday processes of the vehicles both in market and centrally through our Fleet Management System
· Have a good knowledge of vehicle values and have a good background in fleet disposals, auctions or remarketing.
· Ensure vehicles are prepared and available to a representative standard before shipment to destination market
· Tracking the defleet processes of vehicles to ensure they are ready for designated outlet in good time
· Ensure vehicle refurbishments and all end of life processes are completed in line with company and legal procedures
· Responsibilities will include UK wide vehicle movements, vehicle storage, maintenance, and vehicle de-fleet
· Managing process of general sales, auction house and trade outlets
· Able to prioritise sales options for circa 600-800 vehicles per annum.
· Regular reporting on sales and defleet status as required
· Manage targets and budgets.
· Seek and establish new markets for disposal.
· Provide support with ongoing projects such as new remarketing portals and images, automatic stock list development.
· Excellent team leader and staff development skills
· Must be used to working in a target driven environment
· Self-starter with excellent communication skills essential
· Strong negotiation skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (with strong Excel skills)
· Effective communicator (written & verbal)
· Good organisational skills and ability to perform effectively under pressure
· A desire to succeed and enjoy working in a sales based environment
· Demonstrate a successful track record in vehicle disposal and re-marketing.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing organisation and enhance your career prospects. If you feel you have the drive, enthusiasm and personality to fulfil the requirements of the role then in the first instance please email your current, up-to-date CV to [email protected], stating where you saw the position advertised.