We are expanding our fleet operation here at Toyota Derby and we are looking for a very talented and enthusiastic Fleet Sales Administrator who will Ideally have recent experience working in a vehicle and LCV Fleet sales administration role. You must have superb telephone handling and customer service skills be very organized and efficient with a keen eye for detail.
- Preparing vehicle quotations
- Manage and maintain a Great working relationship with our Leasing Partners
- Process vehicle and LCV orders with our Manufacturer Partners
- Produce weekly status updates for internal and external keystake holders
- Ensure that customer SLA agreements are followed at all times
- Update customers with their vehicle progress updates from point of order to delivery
- Arrange and process all demonstration requests and follow ups with our end user driver customers
- Support the Lexus and Toyota LBDM team with their order administration and customer updates
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel Reports
- Takes pride in the overall team success
- Have exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Driving Licence
How To Apply
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
National Fleet Sales Manager
Toyota & Lexus Inchcape Group
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.