Responsible for assisting with all administrative matters relating to sales, maintaining clarity and precision in all transactions ensuring accurate records are kept and updated daily and ensuring all outgoing communications are dealt with promptly in a professional manner. Work will include correspondence-based contact with clients/customers by phone, email, and various electronic platform systems, Ebbon, 1 link, ADP Drive, Autoline / Kerridge and MS Excel are amongst some of the systems that we use. An acute attention to detail will also be required as amongst other things we handle intricate and sensitive coding.
Reporting into the Fleet Sales Manager there will be an emphasis on ensuring timely and professional dealings with all Customers, Prospects, Fleet sales team, Manufacturer /Finance Partners and key stakeholders.
Key duties includes :
• Day-to-day administrative management of client accounts
• Maintaining and building close relationships with existing customers and key accounts
• Advising clients of new models, specifications changes and prices changes
• Maintaining the e-procurement systems
• Ensuring complete and accurate paperwork of invoices, finance and licensing
• Contribute to the successful supply and delivery of vehicles
• Maximising product uptake with the client base
• Handling any customer issues in a professional manner,
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates should ideally have each of the following:
• Fleet admin or sales administration experience in the automotive industry
• Regular use of systems such as Kerridge, Autoline, ADP Drive, Ebbon Dacs, 1 link, RTC or AFRL in a recent /previous role.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
The package on offer includes:
• 22 days holiday
• Group Employee Benefit & Discount Scheme
• Pension scheme after completing successful probation
• Superb career advancement prospects within the Group
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.