Knowledge & Experience
- Capable of managing existing customer relationships
- Must be used to working in a target driven environment
- Two years relevant business training or marketing related degree followed by relevant training.
- Self-motivation and good communication skills essential.
- Knowledge of motor industry and ancillary trade practices, including finance, leasing and rental operations, and aftersales/customer care essential.
- Capable of representing the client in a defined geographical area and conducting structured meetings with fleet operators, retailers and leasing companies at all levels
- Good planning skills to maximise productive time essential
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- An excellent communicator able to adapt to suit the target audience
- Able to work from home base and work unsupervised on a daily basis
- To maximise fleet sales to customers in order to meet or exceed monthly targets.
- Ensure that all Sales opportunities are maximised, generating sales growth from key customers
- Maintain long terms customer relationships, ensuring that existing relationships are renewed
- Provide market and fleet operator feedback.
- To keep up to date with competitor product offerings
- Provide accurate sales forecast and deliver volume to match
- Develop a precise understanding of customer car policies and choice lists in order to maximise sales and profitability
- Achievement of specific targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved in the customer’s decision process, Retailers, Lease Company, Fleet Management Company.
- Use market leading CRM tool to self-manage area performance.
- Take ownership of all issues generated from Customers and prospects
- Maximise sales into all customer sectors by adopting a structured communication/visit process.
- Negotiate to maximise sales where new products / models are introduced
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and CV to our recruitment team.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.