A leading Motorcycle manufacturer is looking to fill an exciting new role focusing on Fleet Sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in fleet sales and an interest in motorcycles to make a real impact. The role is field based covering the UK – but will also require regular visits to head office in the Home Counties. You will ideally be located (between Birmingham, London, Southampton and Bristol).
The role will focus on achieving commercial objectives for motorcycles via the fleet channel through effective leadership, motivation and management of the dealer network and the customer experience. You will provide specialist support to the manufacturer and their Dealer Network, including public sector, contract hire & fleet management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Commercial wholesale and retail performance motorcycles distributed via the fleet channel to market.
- Establish and maintain a database to ensure efficient management of leads and prospects
- Monitor & control fleet department budget.
- Implementation and ongoing management of Commercial Programmes and processes.
- Monitor bonus achievement at dealer level
- Ensure Dealers fully support all manufacturer programmes and derive maximum benefit
- Managing the forecasting system for both registrations and wholesale on a weekly & monthly basis
- Influence dealers to focus on the customer and effective sales processes.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- An interest in motorcycles is essential.
- Commercial experience is essential.
- Previous sales experience is essential, especially fleet sales or other similar B2B.
- Proven track record of excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- An articulate problem solver who can prioritise and meet deadlines
- A tenacious, target driven self-motivated dynamo, with the ability to make a difference and consistently add value in a competitive environment
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.