Our client, Vauxhall Motors has an exceptional opportunity to join their field based sales team.
The Fleet Sales Manager – Sub 100 is responsible for customers with fleet sizes between 25 – 100 vehicles, covering both cars and commercial vehicles.
Although some leads and pre-booked appointments will be provided, this role will require a proactive individual, with proven success in generating appointments and growing accounts.
Ideally you will have experience of Fleet Sales within an automotive environment with a good knowledge of how to position whole-life cost and the various funding mechanisms for vehicles to ensure the best proposition is presented to the customer.
The role will be field based to cover the South West/South Wales region which also incorporates the Oxford, Worcester and Swindon areas so a flexible approach to travel is required in addition to a home base ideally within the territory.
Offered on an ongoing assignment basis via Adecco UK Ltd this is an excellent opportunity to join this UK Automotive giant.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To maximise Vauxhall fleet sales to customers in order to meet or exceed monthly targets
- Ensure that all Sales opportunities are maximised, generating sales growth from key customers
- Maintain long terms customer relationships, ensuring that existing relationships are renewed
- Provide market and fleet operator feedback to Vauxhall
- To keep up to date with Vauxhall and competitor product offerings
- Provide accurate sales forecast and deliver volume to match
- Develop a precise understanding of customer car policies and choice lists in order to maximise sales and profitability
- Maintain strong relationships with all parties involved in the customers decision process, Retailers, Lease Company, Fleet Management Company
- Use market leading CRM tool to self manage area performance.
- Take ownership of all issues generated from Customers and prospects
- Capable of managing existing customer relationships
- Must be used to working in a target driven environment
- Relevant business training or marketing related degree followed by relevant training
- Knowledge of motor industry and ancillary trade practices, including finance, leasing and rental operations, and aftersales/customer care highly desirable
- Capable of representing Vauxhall in a defined geographical area and conducting structured meetings with fleet operators, retailers and leasing companies at all levels
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivation and good communication skills essential
- Good planning skills to maximise productive time essential
- An excellent communicator able to adapt to suit the target audience
- Able to work from home base and work unsupervised on a daily basis
This position is an ongoing assignment. Adecco are an employment business. Adecco are an equal opportunity employer.