Our Fleet Operation is expanding and we are looking to recruit a Skilled and enthusiastic Fleet Sales Support Administrator who ideally will have recent experience working in a vehicle and LCV fleet administration role. You must have superb telephone handling and customer service skills, be organized and efficient with a keen eye for detail.
- AFRL and taxation
- Preparation of Handover Packs
- Invoicing and Credit Notes
- Chasing and Processing Delivery Documentation
- Ensuring all vehicles orders are processed in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain our quality and service standards in line with partner and customer SLA agreements
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages especially Excel
- A team player who takes pride in the overal team success
How To Apply
Plese forward your CV to Dennis.firstname.lastname@example.org
National Fleet Sales Manager
Toyota and Lexus
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.