Our client is one of the UK’s leading Contract Hire and Fleet management providers who have over 50 years experience within the industry.
Our client provides industry leading vehicle solutions & services to businesses throughout the UK from the SME market to large corporates. The Fleet Service Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path with endless opportunities.
The Fleet Service Manager will maintain and develop existing client relationships, grow sales and raise performance across the internal team. This role is an extremely important function within the business and focuses on the development of the client base and communicating with the customer at the cutting edge. The Fleet Service Manager will play an integral part of the account management team, skills such as leadership, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed are a necessity to succeed in this role. The ability to self-motivate is critical, as well as being able to work as part of a team. You will be targeted on retaining and increasing revenue across our client’s customer base as well as ensuring all customers receive a “Gold Standard” account experience.
- Ability to build great internal stakeholder relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Management of annual targets and profit margin for an account portfolio
- Analysis of data customer data, tracking trends in performance and providing input into revenue forecast
- Ability to creating account development plans for major accounts and prospects.
- Preferably experience within a similar management role ideally in the contract hire or vehicle rental
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft packages and an ability to compile and provide analysis on statistical information particularly within excel
- A self-starter who is comfortable working and leading from the front
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience
- An enthusiastic, positive individual who is easy to work with and enjoys working as a team
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK
Experience from an allied industry such as contract hire, vehicle leasing, vehicle logistics, fleet management and motor manufacturers will be considered, should you feel you can demonstrate great fleet service management skills together with commercial awareness.
How To Apply
To find out more about this role, call Chris Brewer on 01494 590404 or email [email protected]
In 2014 PIE was formed by a team of talented and committed individuals. Specialising across the Sales & Marketing space the aim is simply to do things better, focussing on quality delivery and customer excellence. With a deep and intimate understanding of our markets we work in partnership with our clients to introduce great individuals and build strong teams. We have industry leading resources, fantastic networks and a passion to rise above a saturated industry plagued with sub-standard customer and candidate experiences. We raise expectations and then deliver. Our consultants have been delivering talent solutions in the automotive market for over 13 years.
It is this experience that has not only built a significant professional network but enables us to consult, advise and add real value to our clients’ talent attraction strategy. Our expertise in Sales & Marketing covers the following areas Motor Manufacturers Contract Hire & Leasing Fleet Management Vehicle Rental Commercial Vehicles Automotive Data Software Solutions Connected Car Consumer Finance Remarketing Solutions Dealer Services Telematics Aftermarket Breakdown & recovery