General Manager – Director designate - Vehicle Contract Hire - Midlands Based
Overall Job Purpose
Devising and Leading the Company strategy and planning for profitable growth within the vehicle contract hire sector and beyond to vehicle fleet management and personal car purchase plans.
Main duties of the role:
- Set and manage budgets and realistic, but stretching, company targets.
- Work closely with departmental Managers ensuring that they and their teams are not only capable but mentored/trained to undertake their roles within the business.
- Undertake the lead role in both client and supplier relationships.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing programmes ensuring that the people within the Company share your goals and are motivated and energised.
- Manage the P&L and Company financial outcomes.
- Undertake pricing policy using your skill and knowledge to ensure profitability as well as growth.
- Monitor and report on market trends/changes to ensure that the team and Company stay ahead of the competition.
Desired skills and experience
- 5 year’s experience of Vehicle Contract Hire from a management standpoint.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the operational requirements within the contract hire product.
- Experienced in the management and motivation of sales and technical people
- Conversant with IT systems and experienced with sales/marketing through the internet in general.
- Experience with third party relationships including funders and manufacturers.
- Experienced in successfully managing a P&L and sales pipeline management.
- Experienced in deal underwriting criteria.
- Successful track record of driving service development initiatives.
- Good communication, a strong negotiator and excellent interpersonal skills.
Negotiable package depending on experience with quality company car and benefits.
How To Apply
Contact Derek Webb on 01889 591554 for a confidential informal chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and current salary package
Closing date: 20th May 2016
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.