Reporting into the Managing Director, the Group Fleet and Business Centre Manager will be the main force behind the Fleet and Business Centre operations in each of the five Centres which represent Toyota, Lexus, Renault and Ford in the North Yorkshire and Teesside Region.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a fleet and business strategy for the group
- Managing the activities of all Business Centre sales and support staff.
- Managing a contact strategy whichprovides consistent and timely interaction with existing clients and prospects.
- Negotiating trading terms in close conjunction with our brand partners.
- Delivering commercial and financial results in line with the company's expectations.
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Good planning and project management ability
- An all round knowledge of web based routes to market.
- Good people management and team leadership skills.
How To Apply
In the first instance apply to the Managing Director, including a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.