Group Fleet Manager
We currently have a vacancy for a Group Fleet Manager based at our Deeside Offices. The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day running and workflow of the Department, ensuring service levels and business standards are met for the Group whilst maximising efficiencies, ensuring all internal and external policies and procedures are followed at all times.
This role is a Group role for St Ives Plc, reporting to the Head of Finance at our Ewloe Head Office. This role will be office based and generally working to Monday - Friday business hours with potential travel to other St Ives Offices as required.
The role of Group Fleet Manager is to achieve agreed targets for new cars and managing the existing Fleet within the company’s operating and financial guidelines and to develop plans and procedures to ensure all sales tasks are achieved smoothly.
Excellent communication is vital, with IT and administration skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
· Responsible for all areas of administration to assist in the functionality of the department :-
- Excess mileage management and vehicle re-contracting.
- High level input on vehicle allocation and fleet utilisation across the Group.
- MID update and management for daily rental and contract hire.
· Ensure compliant and adherence with all H&S policies and procedures.
- Accident management monitoring and analysis.
- Drive sage program completion.
- Driver Risk profiling and assess additional training.
· Ensure Fleet Desk is manned at all times and that time spent on the phone to internal customers are at the optimum level and quality.
- Fleet Management improvements via External Supplier.
- Daily rental tender and supplier management.
· Train and coach Manager’s within the business to improve service of Group Fleet Function.
· Collate all required data to produce and present performance statistics to the Head of Finance.
- Producing monthly report.
· Deal with inbound calls / emails and queries from the wider business ensuring these are resolved professionally and in a timely manner- set up SLA’s
· Achieve objectives, while creating effective working relationships.
Skills & Experience:
· Previous Fleet management experience is essential.
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders.
· Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Fleet industry experience and knowledge of transport systems and compliance preferred.
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Incredible Customer Service Level Skills.
· Self motivation and highly organised.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our requirements. Should you not receive any contact within 2 weeks of your application, we regret to inform you that your application will have been deemed unsuccessful.
To apply please send a recent copy of your CV to Talent@Tactical-Solutions.co.uk detailing your salary expectations.