A leading car manufacturer with a strategy to build a wider more strategic presence in the fleet sector are seeking a Head of Fleet Sales to drive and deliver this plan. This senior management role will have full responsibility for leading a team with responsibility for all aspects of volume and profit delivery of fleet sales activity for the UK.
The role will have leadership responsibility for a team covering:
• Fleet Engagement (Business Centre / CRM / Customer Journey)
• Corporate Sales team and Major accounts
• Dealer Corporate sales activity
• Channel Management and Whole Life Cost Improvement
This role would suit someone with a background working for an automotive manufacturer with:
• Experience leading fleet sales activity in multiple fleet segments both directly and through leading sales teams.
• Specific experience in increasing sales to Leasing Companies
• Experience in leading / development sales activity in a dealer networks (ideally in the corporate segments – but possibly in a retail role)
• Detailed experience in leading RV analysis and positioning across a number of stakeholders
In addition you will need to demonstrate strong leadership and strategic capabilities with a detailed understanding of both the automotive and fleet segments coupled with demonstrable ability in developing and executing effective actions to exploit market opportunities.
The role will be partially office based (Southern England), but will require significant travel in the UK. Ideally you will live in the Midlands or South but certainly no further north than the M62.
Copeland Select specialise in recruitment in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.