- £70,000 - £80,000 Basic Salary
- 20% Bonus
- Company Car
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
Our client is the world's leading provider of fleet vehicle management services and has the experience and expertise to build total cost of ownership fleet policies and deliver market leading employee benefits.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation and a core pillar of the UK’s strategy. It will present the successful candidate with a highly visible position and structured career path within this market leader.
The Head of Manufacturer Relationships will take ownership of the development and delivery of our clients’ integrated strategy for vehicle manufacturers, ensuring mutually beneficial, commercial relationships are maintained at all times.
Leading a small team whilst also maintaining a wider network of key internal and external relationships the successful candidate will focus on the following:
· Deliver continuous development of the Vehicle Manufacturer Strategy for the full vehicle lifecycle.
· Through delivery of the strategy ensure optimisation of competitive advantage, fleet growth, profit, customer prospecting and business wins.
· Ensure excellent relationships are maintained with vehicle manufacturers at Fleet Director level and above
· Build excellent internal relationships with all stakeholders including Directors, Business unit heads, Operations and Service.
· Identify new business and profit operations
· Source and produce all relevant information necessary to brief Directors and key Board members prior to their strategic meetings with the Vehicle Manufacturers.
· Develop, manage and execute strategic relationship plans for all Manufacturers.
· Be fully aware of, and apply insight to, market influences, competitor activities, Manufacturer plans, product developments and customer requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for a talented, driven individual who will have strong knowledge of the inner workings of the Automotive landscape. Overall you will have exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to engage at all levels, will have high energy and a passion to get things done, be a strategic thinker and have the ability to negotiate fantastic commercial terms.
· Strong Commercial and operational awareness
· High drive with proven ability to deliver results
· Ability to think, reason and evaluate at strategic levels
· Comfortable communicating at all levels, including Board.
· High levels of emotional intelligence utilising diplomacy to influence effectively at all levels.
· Ability to recognise opportunities, prioritise tasks, act on own initiative and as part of a team
· Exceptional attention to detail and ability to provide insightful executive summaries
· Able to work to challenging deadlines
· Able to critically analyse and evaluate
· Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, loyalty and honesty.
Whilst Automotive experience is not absolutely necessary, particular attention will be paid to applicants who have an excellent working knowledge developed form the Leasing, Vehicle Manufacturers and Fleet Management Sectors.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Will Gardner on 07584 231041 or [email protected]