The Head of Remarketing is a newly created role with a rapidly expanding and award winning provider of employee car benefits schemes. Reporting to the COO you will be part of the Executive Team and spend approximately 50% of your time in the office and 50% of your time in the field. You will work closely with the Heads of Departments to drive performance metrics and enhancements to improve operational performance and the delivery of the customer experience. Our client is looking for a remarketing professional with previous experience of building a profitable remarketing strategy and successfully embedding it in to an organisation.
- Leading the Remarketing Team in an effective end of contract process including driver sales, return of vehicle, stock management, excess mileage billing process and vehicle disposal.
- Appraise current and future remarketing challenges. Developing and implementing strategies to address these.
- Assist with sourcing and relationship management of sales channels and suppliers.
- Managing and increasing the conversion of buyer interest to sales.
- Monitoring and reacting to market price fluctuations, providing intelligence on residual values across the business.
- Ensure vehicle disposal is achieved in the most effective and profitable way according to the needs of a changing business.
- Overseeing training on new product offerings and system enhancements.
- Dedicated experience in building a remarketing strategy with commercial awareness of the market leading remarketing organisations.
- Knowledge of the UK car and fleet industry, gained from experience within a Fleet/Leasing provider, manufacturer or remarketing company.
- Previous line management experience with the ability to motivate, mentor and lead a small team.
- A credible approach, with strong stakeholder management and influencing skills at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and maintain a strong customer service ethos.
- A tenacious approach with the ability to multitask and work to demanding deadlines and targets.
In return the client offer a highly competitive basic salary plus bonus, car, laptop, phone, pension scheme and employee benefits trust.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.