Stokenchurch (near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire)
Excellent salary package on offer plus benefits including private medical insurance
Here in the UK we trade as DEKRA Expert Limited and we are amongst the fastest growing independent vehicle inspection companies. As we welcome more B2B clients, adding to the many that we already serve, we need motivated, experienced team players to help us deliver the highest possible professional service.
As part of the Management Team you will be required to drive inspection sales performance, improve customer satisfaction and deliver our revenue and profit objectives.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Through the management of sales and customer service you will be responsible for developing our inspection types by identifying new sales opportunities and maximising the company’s profit potential from the sale of our existing products and services.
- Deliver the Company’s sales objectives (revenue and profit) through your own sales activities and through managing the sales team in achieving their new and existing customer volumes
- Identify new sales channels and develop appropriate products to these channels, proposing bespoke inspection solutions when required
- Develop and agree a pricing strategy that will allow our market position to be built on through benchmarking products and monitoring pricing on a quarterly basis
- Identify key accounts with greatest growth potential and instigate a Customer VIP visit schedule in conjunction with Sales Manager and MD to generate increased sales potentials
- Implement and conduct an ongoing review of the customer complaints process and ensure customer satisfaction exceeds the Key Performance Indicator for response and resolution times
- Manage the existing product lines, benchmarking content and monitoring pricing on a quarterly basis
- Work with the management team to facilitate volume and optimise profitability.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to product content and pricing (both Retail and B2B) recommending bespoke solutions for clients where appropriate and viable
- When appropriate, engage directly in the tender management process and the renegotiation of contracts
- Develop and agree a pricing strategy that will inform our market positioning and enable planning and monitoring
- Liaise with the Sales and Legal Team in the end-to-end management of the contractual document process.
- Produce and analyse data for forecasting and budgeting purposes.
- Support the business in its forecasting activities utilising quantitative data from trusted sources, e.g. SMMT vehicle parc data
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced automotive sales management professional to be part of an expanding and forward thinking team. The successful candidate will have previous experience gained preferably within the automotive sector, and preferably educated to degree level in a business discipline. You will be leading our field team and working alongside our head office staff so must be able to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills and be able to contribute to the development of new procedures to improve the performance of the business.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven sales management experience
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Judgement and decision making
- Analysing data
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- A thorough and logical approach to workload
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.