Accomplish activity objectives and business development activities by researching and developing corporate sales opportunities, actively prospecting for new business, engaging with the retailer network, implementing sales plans and effectively reporting activity and customer feedback, whilst at all times delivering the brand values of our client.
· Responsible for a defined territory for small and medium fleet sales up to a Fleet Size of c.300
· Develop customer base – existing and prospective targeted primarily at the SME fleet segment
· New Business prospecting
· Work closely with central departments, colleagues and retailers to ensure activity levels and customer engagement objectives are met.
· Working to agreed targets, present business propositions and follow through to contract signature and beyond
· Support Team Meetings, Customer Events and Corporate Introductions
· Support monthly activity plans to deliver individual and team objectives
· Key goals are Customer Satisfaction and delivering ambitious but achievable Activity Targets, ensuring core values and best practice is adhered to at all times
· Championing at least one of the key activity areas to define and evolve best practice
· Seamless integration into and professional representation of the brands at all times of customer, retailer and the Automotive Manufacturer themselves
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a solution based, results driven and analytical sales approach. The ability to engage at all levels of decision makers and influencers is essential. As is the ability to develop new business from scratch as well as manage existing accounts.
Sales professionals with credibility and gravitas will excel in this role benefitting from working with an industry leading Global Manufacturer. A demonstrable track record of growing sales, overachieving business objectives and understanding/managing margin is essential. Whilst fleet knowledge would be a benefit, a high performing, high calibre sales person with strong commercial acumen is more desirable. www.impetusautomotive.com/futures