Avis Budget Group EMEA is recruiting for an International Leasing Manager, to take up a newly created, influential position, based at our Europe Middle East & Africa Head office in Bracknell.
Avis Budget Group operates four leading brands within the vehicle rental and leasing industry. Our business is fast-paced and our company culture is enthusiastic and collaborative, engaged, passionate and dedicated. Our teams deliver outstanding service that makes sure our customers keep coming back. Join Avis Budget Group and you’ll be trusted to take responsibility and make decisions – essentially to get on and do a great job. Above all, we will give you the opportunities to develop, learn and progress.
Whilst the role reports into the Corporate Sales Director, you will be embedded in the EMEA Licensee team which manages the International Licensee businesses throughout the EMEA region.
As an International Leasing Manager you will be purposed with:
· Management, co-ordination and development of leasing sales activities via the licensee and corporate network throughout EMEA. Your key focus will be on emerging markets and linking with the Corporate Sales team to leverage existing corporate Rent a Car relationships.
· Developing a best practice sales and reporting approach across licensee and corporate territories to deliver growth from multimarket optimisation.
· Assisting corporate relationships to deliver total mobility solutions as appropriate across the network and install a new process across corporate and licensee network.
· Installing a new process across corporate and licensee network to facilitate business development communications, consistency of customer offering and market insight.
· You will develop tracking methodology to ensure success and aligned measurement criteria and present and action plans to course correct to stakeholders on a monthly basis.
This role is a central pivotal role between the Licensee partners across EMEA, Customers and internal Account Managers
If you have a strong leasing background with sales/sales support system experience, coupled with an understanding of vehicle leasing & car rental and the selling process, and of course a ‘can do attitude’ then we would love to hear from you.
If you want to go somewhere in your career, this new role at Avis Budget Group EMEA could really take you places.
Don’t miss out, apply now!