VMS Fleet Management Ltd
VMS (Fleet Management) Ltd is a forward thinking fleet management and contract hire company with facilities throughout the UK. VMS provides a range of services to both blue chip and SME fleet operators and Insurance companies including contract hire, flexi hire, accident management and repair and maintenance services.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking to appoint an Account Manager to manage a major company client account, which is based in the North West of England.
It is not essential that the candidate lives in the North West area, but regular travel to the client’s premises and the VMS’ sites in across the country, will be required.
The role of an Account Manager will require an extremely organised and personable individual who will have a keen attention to detail and be self motivated to ensure the smooth running of a major account.
The primary aim of the Account Manager is to ensure that the client’s needs and requirements are adhered to and that the overall service level agreement is delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
The key day-to-day responsibilities of this role are varied and include:
· Hold overall responsibility for client account and the relationship between client and VMS.
· Able to effectively oversee the management of the customer’s fleet of about 1500 vehicles
· Managing the VMS Operations team as necessary in conjunction with the Team Leader and Call Centre Manager.
· Ensuring that the client’s fleet of vehicles is kept fully maintained, compliant and road legal at all times
· Direct management of Customer Support Officer (based at client head office)
· Responsible for ensuring all customer service and SLAs are met and daily VOR KPI is kept within agreed percentage figures
· Weekly and monthly catch up meetings with all client Heads of Department to discuss fleet activity
· Regular review of costs and analysis to identify any trends/issues and reporting on these accordingly with proposals for improvements where appropriate.
· Regular meetings with direct reports, line manager and other senior VMS staff as necessary
· Travel to client’s Head Office, stores and VMS offices and supplier sites nationally
· Preparation of agreed periodic reports for client and VMS Senior Management Team
· Preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis on special projects
· Creation of bespoke presentations for client store visits and management meetings
· Oversee management of client’s new build plan to ensure vehicles are delivered in a timely manner according to agreed replacement programme
· Regular review meetings with suppliers, third party agents and manufacturers working with VMS on this account
· Identify opportunities to grow the account and maximise financial benefit to both VMS and the client.
Key Skills Required:-
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a very strong work ethic and be able to cope effectively under pressure in prioritising workloads and delegating tasks as necessary.
· Be an exceptionally self-motivated, target driven person
· Be able to successfully manage time, plans, projects and other related tasks
· Have very strong IT skills including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (ideally including confidence with Pivot tables and V Lookups)
· Be able to efficiently communicate, both orally and written
· Be able to successfully resolve problems under own initiative
· Be exceptionally detail oriented
· Adopt a proactive approach to the role, seeking to identify problems and issues in advance and resolve accordingly
· Previous experience of a working within the fleet management industry in a similar role
· Team management skills
Experience of home delivery systems and procedures
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to make a positive contribution to this position, please email a current copy of your CV, stating where you saw the position advertised to Christopher.Oak@vmsglobal.co.uk