- £42 - £45k basic salary
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
- Eco Company Car
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Contract Hire and Fleet management providers who have over 50 years’ experience within the industry. They provide industry leading vehicle solutions & services to businesses throughout the UK from the SME market to large corporates. The Account Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path with endless opportunities.
About the Role:
The Key Account Manager will maintain and develop existing client relationships whilst looking for opportunities to up and cross sell additional products such as vehicle rental and accident management. This role is an extremely important function within the business and focuses on the development of the client base and communicating with the customer at the cutting edge. The Account Manager will play an integral part of the account management team, skills such as negotiation, enthusiasm and excellent customer service are a necessity to succeed in this role. The ability to self-motivate is critical, as well as being able to work as part of a team. You will be targeted on retaining and increasing revenue across our client’s customer base as well as ensuring all customers receive a “Gold Standard” account experience
Key responsibilities in this role will include:-
- Manage and develop the strategic business plan for each account and continuously monitor, measure and adjust where appropriate in line with client need
- Provide advice to potential customers on products and also provide proactive advice on vehicle requirements.
- Ensure prospect/customer contact information is updated and that a call plan strategy is in place for all prospects/customers.
- Undertake regular reviews with customers, agree key objectives to maximise opportunities and future account development and minimise need for re-tendering
- A self-starter who is comfortable working and leading from the front
- Driven for results and prides themselves with providing first class customer service
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience
- An enthusiastic, positive individual who is easy to work with and enjoys working as a team
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel to the South of the UK.
- Ideally based - Southampton, Salisbury, Yeovil, Bournemouth, Poole, Taunton, Weymouth, Exeter, Trowbridge, Bristol
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Please Contact Chris Brewer for more information on 01494 590404 / email@example.com