Key Account Manager
Outsourcing - Contract Hire & Fleet Management
Home Based role covering the M1 corridor
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- 15% Bonus OTE with accelerators
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Home set up, laptop, tablet, mobile
About our Client:
My client is one of the premier Contract Hire companies in the UK. With an unrivalled infrastructure and delivery capability they are at the forefront of the industry. They have a fantastic client base working in partnership with some of the UKs largest organisations delivering fully outsourced fleet solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure an exciting position with a market leader.
About the Role:
Working within a small and elite team, you will focus your attentions purely towards the control of the fleet policy and also the ancillary product offering value within your existing corporate clients. Engaging with multiple departments in your prospects you will manage and develop innovative value propositions to secure retention of your client.
Supported by internal, bid management and consulting teams your responsibilities will include:-
- Increase the uptake and penetration of ancillary products, including but not limited to; daily rental, accident management, glass, fuel, mileage management and logistics
- Manage the daily provision of ancillary products to assigned clients by managing the appropriate resources, including contact with third party suppliers
- Generate and attend agreed number of meetings, stimulating opportunities to cross sell all the clients products
- Work closely with both the New Business and Existing Business Teams
- Build effective senior relationships internally and client side
- Maintain a focus on excellent customer experience at all times
- Ensure all opportunities are financially sound and practical
Experience in the Contract Hire and Fleet management markets will be highly beneficial it is by no means imperative. You will have extremely strong commercial and financial awareness and have proven and demonstrable experience in the following:-
- Extensive client development experience in a business to business environment within the automotive industry
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining existing relationships
- Experience of tailoring innovative solutions around client needs and objectives
- Strong data analysis experience
- Exceptional and creative presentation skills
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce enticing and engaging proposals
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / email@example.com
To apply for this role, contact CHris Brewer on 01494 590404, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.