Key Account Manager – Manufacturer
Reporting to the National Sales Manager (Major Accounts), The Major Account Managers will be responsible for sales to the 350+ corporate accounts coupled with significant multi car opportunities (<10 contracted sales) within smaller fleets and significant Public Sector opportunities.
The roles will also have responsibility for engagement with some non-core business.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Delivery of sales and CPU objectives
- Building a detailed prospect targeting strategy for 350+ and significant multi car opportunities on their territory. Executing that strategy through direct contact and networking.
- Building effective channels of communication between the Leasing Companies’ Sales manager and their teams and using those to identify new opportunities to grow business as well as supporting engagement with existing accounts.
- Development of appropriate, documented individual account management strategies to ensure the growth of company volumes and profit, including mapping of key stakeholders and building of a hierarchical engagement strategy.
- Ensuring that sales approaches are implemented and structured in line with the guidance from the National Sales Manager
- Ensuring that the whole of a customer’s business is qualified and understood
- Keeping fully abreast of the company USPs and strengths, and appropriately build into sales presentations.
- Ensuring that there is a professional, comprehensive and standardised approach to sales presentations.
- Ensuring that all CPU support given is effectively used to maximise both volume and profit. Able to justify these levels as a result of implementing a sound qualification of the customer and succinctly articulating for approval.
- Appropriately handling all tenders, developing a customer specific tender / negotiation response strategy and ensuring that all contracts are both commercially sound and legally acceptable to the company.
- Ensuring all pricing, re-pricing and margin realignments are fully implemented with all customers in a timely manner.
- Utilising the CRM systems and associated workflow prompting is effectively actioned.
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of sector.
- Experience in managing automotive corporate sales and sales accounts specifically in the >350 car fleets with demonstrable achievement of sales results.
- Demonstrable success in effectively building business through integration of OEM leasing companies’ sales teams and other networking activity.
- Strong / structured new business development, selling and negotiation skills gained up to C-Levels in Blue chip customers.
- Demonstrable experience and success in structured and hierarchical account management across blue chip companies.
- Experience in developing sales in an RV / WLC dependent customer base, with demonstrable experience in developing and executing RV and WLC communication strategies to increase sales.
- Demonstrable experience and proven success in following a structured sales process, specifically demonstrating a complete commercial understanding of the prospect / customer and using that understanding in subsequent presentation and negotiation.
- Demonstrable experience in closing high value contracts and delivering the contractual frame work to ensure they are effectively implemented without delay.
- Approx £45k basic + Bonus + Flex bens
- Field based (South)
Please complete the information fields requested or send your CV to email@example.com referencing IJL307 and your current salary.