Our client is a large player in the Accident Management sector. They are looking to expand their team recruiting a Key Account Director to maintain and grow the business volumes and margin derived from an established portfolio of UK based Key Accounts.
You will be responsible to:
· Maintain and develop an agreed commercial return from approximately fifteen Key Accounts of various sizes and maturity.
· Support the new business sales team to successfully implement, retain and develop new account wins.
· Conduct monthly MI and quarterly performance reviews with Business Partners.
· Develop the long term relationship with Business Partners through regular social engagement, some of which will be outside of normal working hours.
· Responsible for achieving high customer satisfaction scoring on partner surveys. Liaison with the management team to address any service delivery issues.
· Ensure accurate records of meetings and key information is recorded in the IT platform.
· Communicate to the business any future planned growth or loss of business from allocated Key Accounts.
· Responsible for proactively managing your own time to ensure all business partners are regular met with, and communicating weekly to line manager details of activities for previous week and your plan for upcoming week.
· Completion of monthly partner commissions and account performance reporting.
· Liaise and attend meetings with sales team, line manager and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid development of the company.
· Attend training and coaching sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
· Manage one individual assigned to key accounts for support and service delivery.
You will need:
· Having Industry knowledge is advantageous, as is specific experience of credit hire/repair and legal services however we will consider individuals from within the financial services and automotive sector who are used to dealing with strategic accounts.
· Able to understand, solve and articulate complex claims / business processes and problems, and can work with others to create new processes or adapt existing ones.
· Able to manage implementation of projects and general workload through effective delegation.
· Understands and can evidence experience of solution selling and key account management to accounts that are large, corporate or complex in nature.
· Able to critically assess the performance of an account and can proactively take action to address areas of underperformance.
· Able to recognise and qualify (technically and commercially) an opportunity and is able to proactively take action to capitalise on the opportunity.