As an LCV Sales Manager for a significant manufacturer, working within the Fleet sector, you will take responsibility for the regional LCV volume by both supporting your Fleet colleagues across their specialist channels (Leasing, Corporate, Dealer & SME) and also directly engaging with key accounts across leasing and corporate
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Interact with key corporate accounts and leasing companies to successfully promote LCVs
- Facilitate and maintain improved customer relationships, ensuring short-term LCV opportunities are capitalised upon
- Support the fleet teams by sharing LCV best practice, market information and championing the LCV product across the business
- Provide LCV recommendations and solutions for key clients’ requirements.
- Construct & deliver ongoing LCV training program for leasing Company sales teams.
- Provide dedicated LCV support for the Fleet Sales Teams when required.
- Support & develop LCV relationships for Fleet and CV Dealers.
- Support the development and champion bespoke LCV products.
- Support LCV tender completion.
- Provide regular updates on sales activity via weekly reports.
- Manage CRM information for LCV customers.
- Proven experience in LCV environment
- Proven track record of sales achievement of LCV’s
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong Sales & B2B mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Good Presentation skills
- Up to £42k basic + Bonus + Flex bens
Please either register your CV and complete the information fields requested or send your CV to [email protected] referencing DJW5AN111 and your current salary