As an LCV Sales Manager for a significant manufacturer, working within the Fleet sector, you will take responsibility for the regional LCV volume by both supporting your Fleet colleagues across their specialist channels (Leasing, Corporate, Dealer & SME) and also directly engaging with key accounts across leasing and corporate
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Interact with key corporate accounts and leasing companies to successfully promote LCVs
- Facilitate and maintain improved customer relationships, ensuring short-term LCV opportunities are capitalised upon
- Support the fleet teams by sharing LCV best practice, market information and championing the LCV product across the business
- Provide LCV recommendations and solutions for key clients’ requirements.
- Construct & deliver ongoing LCV training program for leasing Company sales teams.
- Provide dedicated LCV support for the Fleet Sales Teams when required.
- Support & develop LCV relationships for Fleet and CV Dealers.
- Support the development and champion bespoke LCV products.
- Support LCV tender completion.
- Provide regular updates on sales activity via weekly reports.
- Manage CRM information for LCV customers.
- Proven experience in LCV environment
- Proven track record of sales achievement of LCV’s
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong Sales & B2B mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Good Presentation skills
- Up to £42k basic + Bonus + Flex bens
How To Apply
Please either register your CV and complete the information fields requested or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing DJW5AN111 and your current salary
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.