As a Local Business Development Manager you will be proactive in finding new corporate vehicle sales opportunities. Our Local Business Managers are able to network and quickly build up new leads. They shrive on the challenges of business to business sales, are motivated by sales targets and delivering an incredible service to new and existing customers.
Alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will also have a passion for the cars you are selling and you will convey that enthusiasm and knowledge every time you interact with a customer.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
• Work experience in business to business selling prstige brands to SME.using prodominately CHL packages
• Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
• A “Can Do!” attitude at all times
• IT Literacy skills
• Incredible customer service skills
• The ability to establish relationships quickly and for the long term
• Self motivation and be enthused by targets/goals
• To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities to promote the brand and develop sales of Commercial vehicles and services to local business customers in accordance with agreed business plans.
• Develop and implement a structured sales plan for the local area to achieve agreed activity and sales targets.
• Develop new business relationships by prospecting, gaining referrals and utilising all in house resource. Generating your own leads and appointments.
• Create and be responsible for client proposals, agreements and contracts ensuring at all times that Brand is presented in a professional manner.
• Use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme and a customer follow-up and prospecting system to produce reports on all business sales activities to ensure accurate sales forecasts.
• Maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors, keeping abreast of issues affecting the car industry and collect competitor intelligence.
• Assist in the development of strategy to increase business in accordance with Business/Growth plan
• Prospect all potential business users and keep accurate records for future contact.
• Maintain a structured database using agreed systems to provide regular, systematic reports showing activity, contacts, communications, sales progress, sales analysis and potential areas for sales, profit and lost opportunities.
• Provide regular information on matters related to fleet and corporate sales within the region including account and vehicle requirements, changing requirements and objectives, competitor’s information and emerging opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to sell a world renowned product, while also benefitting from a highly rewarding commission structure and a company car.
Local Business Managers will receive an excellent base salary, plus commission structure and company car, we also offer great benefits including:
22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years, Company pension scheme,
Life assurance, Childcare voucher scheme, Discount gym membership, Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers and Cycle to work scheme