Vehicle Fleet Services Administrator – Buckinghamshire
A terrific new opportunity has become available within our client’s business, which is closely associated with the vehicle rental and vehicle fleet industry, for a Member Services Executive.
The main purpose of the job is to build, develop and manage their industry renowned products and services as well as marketing and promoting the benefits of these services to members and to fulfil orders and requests for information.
Reporting to the Director of Member Services and operating at an integral level in the organisation, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of key client services which calls for a unique blend of customer service, sales and administration skills.
Skills and Experience:
· Commercially astute with a proven ability to operate effectively within a sensitive environment employing the highest levels of attention to detail.
· Administrative experience gained from within the vehicle rental, vehicle leasing or fleet management sectors and familiar with credit scoring and credit procedures as well as alert to the opportunities for fraud, operational risk and credit risk within this environment.
· Familiar with RISC Online (Rental Industry Risk Register) as the role requires active management of this facility, as well as some knowledge of VMD (BVRLA’s Vehicle Management Database) and VE103 vehicle on hire certificates. Note these requirements are desirable but not essential.
· Processing CRM data and liaising directly with customers by phone and face to face.
· Have an excellent working knowledge of: Microsoft Excel, Word and Access as well as be able to compile spreadsheets and presentations.
· Enjoy analysing and be very comfortable with handling data, figures and business reports.
· Demonstrate organised and accurate working practices to ensure continuity of reporting.
· Fast paced and able to handle several projects and tasks at the same time.
· Keen networker and relationship builder.
· An excellent command of English language (both written and verbal) as compiling marketing material and copywriting form part of this role.
Salary and Benefits
If you are successful, you can look forward to a competitive salary, which reflects the responsibility of this role of between £25,000 pa to £27,000 pa and commensurate with the skills and competencies of the individual, discretionary staff performance bonus and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays/public holidays and other benefits.
For a confidential discussion please call Derek Webb at Nicholas Recruitment.
Keywords: Sales Administrator, Fleet administrator, Contract Hire, Vehicle Leasing, Customer Services, Membership administration, Credit Risk, Credit Analysis, Member services.
For a confidential discussion please call Derek Webb at Nicholas Recruitment on 01889 591554. Alternatively please send your cv to Daniella@nicholasrecruitment.co.uk with an indication of salary expectations.
If this role is not for you - why not register at Nicholas Recruitment and we can contact you when the right opportunity arrives for you.