£24,725 pa. OTE £30,000 pa
Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm
Renault Watford seeks a Motor Vehicle Service Technician / Mechanic to join our dealership’s workshop. Immediate start available!
The role involves servicing, MOTs, and diagnostics of Renault and Dacia vehicles along with occasional cars, vans & LCVs from other manufacturers. You will be required to produce high quality work in a busy environment.
As well as routine servicing & preventative maintenance on stock and customer vehicles, you will be involved in engine and gearbox repairs, mechanical and electronic fault finding, diagnostics and other duties in line with the remit.
The ideal candidate will be / have:-
- City & Guilds or NVQ level III Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualifications
- Experience in diagnostics, repair and MOT of passenger vehicles
- Confident and positive when dealing with customers
- Fully equipped with own tools & protective footwear
- Full clean UK Driver’s licence
- Own transport and/or living locally to our Watford Dealership (WD18)
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
In return we offer a basic salary of up to £24,725 per annum. Our efficiency bonus scheme enables further earning of up to or in excess of £30,000 pa.
Fringe benefits include 24 days annual leave, pension, employee benefits and discount scheme, childcare voucher scheme and superb career opportunities worldwide.
Apply online NOW including your CV and a brief covering letter.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.