National Account Executive - Covering London & South East
- £28,000 - £32,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £40,000 OTE
- Other ad hoc incentives
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- 22 Days Holiday
- Phone & Laptop
Our client is one of the UK’s largest privately owned vehicle rental providers who have been established for over 40 years. Due to continued success and growth in the vehicle rental sector they are looking for a National Account Executive who is an experienced new business hunter with experience of managing a portfolio of accounts.
Looking after the UK:
The National Account Executive will need to thrive on finding prospects, presenting and closing deals. They will need to have the ability to build rapport quickly and have experience of negotiating with senior management. This role will be based from branch but will combine working from the branch and involve travel throughout the South East.
The National Account Executive will:
- Open new accounts within London & South East of UK.
- Manage and agree an implementation plan for all new accounts.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and be able to monitor and work within certain SLA.
- Work strategically to increase levels of revenue.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s activity and the potential within the area.
- To produce necessary reports for Customers, Sales Manager and Directors.
- To manage customer queries day to day and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders to resolve within an agreed timeframe.
- Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business.
- Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins.
- Organise and manage own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output.
- Have a proven track record in new business acquisition.
- Qualify and develop prospects/customers
In addition to this, the National Account Executive will be:
- A proven new business closer with a passion for forging new relationships and commercially developing and growing existing relationships.
- A proactive worker who is self-motivated to and used to being home based.
- A strong presenter and communicator.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.
- An excellent negotiator.
- A confident presenter who can deliver tailored proposals to prospective clients of all sizes.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
- A proven history of over achieving.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to plan and ensure their time is managed efficiently.
- Able to work autonomously as well as working with the team.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK
How To Apply
Call Mark Walker on either 01494 590443 or 07701 283045.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.