National Account Manager – Home Based Covering the UK
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £60,000 OTE uncapped
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Phone & Laptop
About our Client:
Our client is a leading national accident management company providing services including claims handling management, replacement vehicle provision, vehicle repair supervision and uninsured loss recovery. They are part of a much larger global business which provides strength, stability and has enabled them to grow significantly in the last few years.
About the Role:
This is an extremely important National Account Manager role managing a small number of large key accounts that are pivotal to the continued growth of the business. Our client is looking for someone that can quickly build credible rapport with these existing clients, grow these accounts and have the ability to win new business and play a major part of the growth plans.
The National Account Manager will:
· Manage and develop relationships with senior stakeholders and other relevant functions within these large key accounts.
· Conduct regular customer reviews to agree key objectives and identify future development opportunities.
· Lead and implement contract renewals and re-tendering processes.
· Conduct timely and targeted visits and sales calls to prospects and customers to create and maximise continuous and profitable revenue.
· Negotiate terms with these key accounts and new accounts.
· To be the principle point of contact internally and externally.
Our client is looking for someone who is exceptional at building and managing internal and external stakeholder relationships at board level and possesses the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to build great internal stakeholder relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client.
- Management of annual sales targets and margin for an account portfolio.
- Ability to recognise and pursue opportunities for account growth.
- Proven track record of building strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to challenge your client with strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to create account development plans for major accounts and prospects.
- Preferably experience within a similar account management role ideally in the rental, automotive or insurance sectors.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.
- An excellent negotiator.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
- An enthusiastic, positive individual who is easy to work with and enjoys working as a team.
In addition you will need to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.