National Account Manager – South
• £35,000 - £42,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
• £60,000 OTE uncapped
• Other ad hoc incentives
• Company Car
• 25 Days Holiday
• Private Health Insurance
• Phone & Laptop
Our client is one of the UK’s leading corporate vehicle rental provider who have been providing vehicle rental solutions for nearly fifteen years. They offer a fully managed, 24/7 vehicle rental service as well as rental and fleet management tools. Our client provides industry leading vehicle rental solutions to businesses throughout the UK. The National Account Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path, a focus on personal development, a great bunch of people to work with and not to mention, an ability to take control of your earnings where you will absolutely be rewarded for your performance. On top of your basic salary you will receive an excellent benefits package and an attractive commission & bonus scheme which rewards it’s winners with uncapped earnings.
Looking after the South of the UK:
The National Account Manager will maintain and develop existing client relationships, grow sales and raise brand awareness for clients. This role is an extremely important function within the Sales team, and focuses on the development of the client base and communicating with the customer at the cutting edge. The National Account Manager will play an integral part of the account management team, basic skills such as drive, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed are a necessity to succeed in this role. The ability to self-motivate is critical, as well as being able to work as part of a team. You will be targeted on maintaining and increasing revenue across our client’s customer base as well as ensuring all customers receive a “Gold Standard” account management experience.
- Generate high level of customer satisfaction through timely responses to customer needs, deliver great service and provide prompt and reliable follow-up to customer requests.
- Develop the trading and interpersonal relationships with the account base to deliver company goals for sales and profit.
- Conduct timely and targeted visits and sales calls to customers and prospects to create and maximise continuous and profitable revenue.
- Manage and develop effective working relationships at all levels and relevant functions within the major accounts, ensuring our clients senior team members are also connected to key individuals.
- Negotiate trading terms in line with contractual agreements.
- To be the principle point of contact internally and externally.
Desired Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for someone who is exceptional at building and managing internal and external stakeholder relationships and possesses the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to build great internal stakeholder relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client.
- Management of annual sales targets and margin for an account portfolio.
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data, tracking trends in performance and providing input into revenue forecast.
- Ability to creating account development plans for major accounts and prospects.
- Preferably experience within a similar account management role ideally in the rental, automotive or business travel sector.
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft packages and an ability to compile and provide analysis on statistical information particularly within excel.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
- An enthusiastic, positive individual who is easy to work with and enjoys working as a team.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK.
Whilst experience from the automotive industry and in particular corporate vehicle rental would be beneficial for this role, our client is looking for people who have experience of managing corporate accounts but also have the ability to win business at a corporate level. Should you feel you can demonstrate great account management skills and have great commercial awareness then please call Mark Walker on either 01494 590 443 or 07701 283045.
How To Apply
Call Mark Walker on either 01494 590 443 or 07701 283045.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.