Home Based - Covering the UK
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £50,000 OTE uncapped
- Company Car
- Private Health Insurance
- Phone & Laptop
Our client is one of the world’s leading tyre manufacturers with a long and impressive history, who are known in the industry for their leading technical innovations, first class service and high quality products. Due to the growth the business is going through, our client has an exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager who comes with truck experience, preferably in the vehicle fleet/tyre market and has successfully managed/developed new and existing accounts at a corporate level.
Looking after the UK:
The National Account Manager will maintain/develop existing client relationships and grow sales within the sector. The National Account Manager will play an integral part of the account management team and will possess the drive and enthusiasm to succeed in this role. You will need to be self-motivated targeted on maintaining and increasing revenue across our client’s customer base as well as pushing for growth in these accounts and winning new business.
- To manage and develop new and existing national fleet accounts
- Generate high level of customer satisfaction through timely responses to customer needs, deliver great service and provide prompt and reliable follow-up to customer requests.
- Develop the trading and interpersonal relationships with the account base to deliver company goals for sales and profit.
- Forecast sales and mix accurately and feed into relevant teams to generate accurate and effective forecasts.
- Conduct timely and targeted visits and sales calls to customers and prospects to create and maximise continuous and profitable revenue.
- Manage and develop effective working relationships at all levels and relevant functions within the major accounts.
- Negotiate trading terms in line with contractual agreements.
- To be the principle point of contact internally and externally.
Desired Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for someone who preferably has truck tyre experience, however our client will also look at someone with truck experience from outside the tyre industry. The National Account Manager will need to be exceptional at building and managing internal/external stakeholder relationships and possesses the ability and business acumen to work in a fast paced commercial environment.
- Ability to build great internal stakeholder relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client.
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Management of annual sales targets and margin for an account portfolio.
- Ability to creating account development plans for major accounts and prospects.
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
- An enthusiastic, positive individual who is easy to work with and enjoys working as a team.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK.
How To Apply
Call Mark Walker on either 01494 590443 or 07701 283045.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.