Due to a period of continued growth and the expansion of our product range, we are looking for an ambitious, proactive and experienced National Sales Manager to join our senior management team at Mellor Coachcraft.
As National Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding the planned volumes and profitability of the sales department. You will be expected to develop relationships with customers and colleagues within each department across the group. You will also need to utilise your leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate your sales team.
• Promote best practice within the sales team to Identify and develop positive long term working relationships with current and potential customers, influencers and decision makers.
• Work a dedicated territory in addition to the management of the sales team and achieving your own individual sales targets
• Attend exhibitions and sales meetings and be prepared to travel both in the UK and overseas when required.
• Monitor and manage all activities and opportunities through CRM for the team and as an individual
• Support marketing with regard to future campaign planning, product development and research.
We are looking for a current top class Sales Manager with sales management experience in an automotive or manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will be able to inspire and motivate a sales team, ensuring they remain totally customer-focused and offer a good customer service practice.